Cricut kort

I dag har jeg laget et kort hvor jeg har prøvd ut noen nye cricut cartridge. Blomstene som jeg har pynta med har jeg hekla. Jeg prøver meg med i utfordringen på cropstop som er firkanter og die cuts med dette kortet.

Today I have made a card where I have used some of my new cricut cartridge. I have croucheted the flowers. With this card I will participate in the challenge at cropstop which is squares and die cuts.


Here are a few of the flowers I have croucheted. I have made them in lots of colors, so I have some to go to every card :)


See you soon!

The girl is from the cartridge "Forever Young" and the corner swirl is from the cartridge "Home Accent"

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! what Cartridge did you use? And you made these flowers? beautiful
    Thanks
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The color combo and your flowrs are fabulous! Thanks for playing along on our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crocet flowers are AMAZING! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at CropStop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,sier jeg bare! For en imponerende samling:)
    Den blondesnurpen jeg brukte på kortet mitt,er rett og slett bare en "blondesnurp". Man tar et stykke "ferdikjøpt" blonde og tråkler i vei med nål og tråd et stykke,så snurper man sammen tråden,og voila:så har det blitt en blomst:)

    ReplyDelete